Apace’s Local Native Plant Subsidy Scheme Will still be going ahead in May.
We have been working hard with Local Councils to come up with a way to ensure the scheme can still go ahead, given the current COVID-19 situation. This year’s scheme is going to be run very differently to previous years. We will be offering the plants on a Click and Collect system using Eventbrite.
Listed below is a rundown on how the scheme will be done.
• The scheme will still be running through the month of May and collection will not be accepted prior.
• Packs of 20 preselected mixed native plants will be made up, and residents will be able to select how many packs they would like depending on their council’s allocations.
• The plant packs will predominantly be made up of ground cover and small shrubs. You will not be able to request specific species
• East Fremantle residents are allocated 10 plants per household.
• The Eventbrite Link is: https://www.eventbrite.com.au/e/apace-may-native-plant-subsidy-scheme-tickets-103194437340
• The site will be live from 8am Monday 6/4/2020.
• Ignore the end date on the Eventbrite page—sales will continue until the end of May, subject to availability.
• Residents will be allocated a time to collect in May, please email us your preferred day and time at email@example.com.
• We cannot guarantee your preferred slot but will do our best to accommodate them.
• We will be limiting collection to 15 cars every 20 minutes.
• Collection will be made from Apace Nursery staff outside of the nursery, proof of purchase and ID will be required, and all customers are to remain in their vehicles.
• Due to COVID-19 residents are unable to preselect species, and all staff will be wearing the appropriate protective clothing.
• A list of what plants are in your pack will be listed on our website and Facebook from 1/5/2020.
We would like to thank you for being understandable, under these trying times whilst still bringing you this fabulous opportunity.